||Zakirah's Daily||

Friday, December 21, 2007

I'm bored and I'm happy. Apakan? :) First thing I want to mention..I passed my Economics *glad grin* Secondly, I'll be staying at my own place for I don't know.. few days (I'm pouting). I miss my lil'sister tho..miss her so much that I cried.

Hey..last 2 days kali..I went to Lambak with Eyan and his cousin to play badminton.. then I saw this sweet little son of the father..duh..the son is like 3years old maybe..I was looking at them (the father and the son) playing badminton together. I just think its sweet..I don't know..something about them..maybe it's because I'm not that close with my father. BUT I love him still.

Ok..what will I be doing after today? Sunday..I'll go with Eyan to KB..group of skaters will go too. and yay..i'm going to KK dis 26th (skadar c zakirah ahh). Other than that...BED....haha. Cheers!

I miss. I like. I love.

p/s Do drop few comments on the picture below..I know we looked sooooo vain but...who cares? *laugh*

0 comments: