Odd-ness

Wednesday, January 23, 2008

It feels weird to stay home alone. He went to play badminton with his friends.. I'm just tired. I realized Eyan and I didn't talk much today. Oh well. I think I'm gonna post few pictures..More pictures will tell what i've been doing. hah. Im dizzy right now..Nurul let me took pictures of their biscuits and f**k..I feel like Im bad at taking pictures. Its hard to take pictures of food than people skating. hah. 




Zaty, Nunu, Mimiet, Enoy, Fadhil. Hah. My camera victims.hahaha. Nunu told me to blur her picture but..once in a while wah nuuuu. hahaha. 

Below is err..our advert on Business for A Day. I don't know if its lawa or not but it looks cramp plang. hah. btw, our Business for A Day will be on the 28th til 31st. There will be 4 classes involve and our class will be on the 31st. Do come! hee. Bagi kami some ka-chings! hahaha. 


OKAY.. I have my ITM assignment and f**k..I havent touch anything on it. Aiyo. I hate. and and..I slept around 12 saja every night and pagi woke up around 7. Gila jua tuu? Not a healthy life. Cheers peeps. Huggies. 


0 comments: