Finally..the BAD

Friday, February 1, 2008

How was it? It was profitable (not properly counted yet..haha) AND tiring..and HOT.. and CRAZY. hah. I went to school at 6.45..and guess what? the other member of the group hasnt come yet. So..I'll make Eyan wait there with me then send him off to work at 730. 

The morning session was so the very pain in the ass. Aiyoo. People keep on coming and Im like..the cashier..and at the same time serving the customers..and being a slave too. I've to watch out B's thing (shirts and bags) and also the mags..Cook too. Not an easy job..I never wanna start a business...like this business..stall! NOT ever again.. I hate it when 5.00 o'clock in the morning become necessary in my life. hah. 

Went home at 5 plus and my feet hurts like shit. Timpang2 ku bejalan kali ahh. Rest for abit then took my shower n went out for a Thai Massage with the beau. OK..this is when I'm pissed.. It is a big deal to me when another lady touch your body other than me. Bear in mind! Sometimes, it makes me think that bini2 kah or laki2 yang usually pikir panjang regarding on everything ani? I don't blame you for last night. I dont know if another lady out there is ok with the boyf touched by another lady. 

I feel INSECURE

p/s: pictures will be on the next post

0 comments: