A piece of mind

Wednesday, February 27, 2008

There is something I wanted to write but I forgot. I came across this one blog and felt I don't know.. lemme quote back what she wrote.. "kawin biarlah kerana ALLAH". Part of it is true and the other part..it is us who decide on it. But if there is reason that you need to kawin NOW..it is better. 


I'm scared of the future. Life is not easy anymore. Life of my parents? They said they had a hard life.."baik lagi kamu ani..babah dulu jalan kaki jua saja ke skulah" as quoted from my father. Then, it is our turn to have the good life but in few years time..there will be more changes. Good or bad? Let's hope a good thing. What is going to happen to me? I'll be working as what? Is my salary enough for me and family? Am I going to have a baby boy or baby girl? Am I going to be sick? There are so many things that we need to think of..*sigh* 

I read a blog owned by a 28-year old lady.. who had far more experience than I do obviously: Being cheated..having a philandering fiancee, infidelity: okayyyyyyy..that scares me sooooo bad and I hate this feelings

0 comments: