RANDOM..SO THE VERY RANDOM!

Monday, February 18, 2008

OK..what is there to blog? I was appointed as chief photographer for the next two days for the consultation day which im tired already. It started yesterday that i took pictures of every class for Business School Yearbook (I have to sacrifice kali ahh). NGALEH KU SUDAH! eheh. and I was told to take pictures for the closing ceremony of incubator programme this afternoon. but let GD do that. hah. Thanx dude!



cali usul2 kami arah gambar ah..mcm anak damit. 20 jua ku sdh ne. Hah. 

Err..I'm having my good day..I like. We didnt have any class..teachers are busy for tomorrow's event i guess. and GOOD NEWS..Qiyah&B will open their shop in the nearest time. Yay. Congrats Qiyah and B. I love. and flabbergasted ku c Qiyah resigned. SIUK brabis2ly. Hopefully you guys punya business will be a success. and Peeps..B's former shop was called "B-Lust" and now it has change name to ROCK PAPER SCISSORS. You guys can visit their shop at The Mall..2nd floor (but not yet ya..balum buka. hehehe.) and their shop is a bit like Singapore shop..lawa =)

Im sickly bored. 

0 comments: