Changes for GOOD

Thursday, March 20, 2008

It's kinda weird to recall that I was the bloodily sexy type back then and I like the attention but that was the old me. I've changed abit I guess.. lemme correct myself.. "alot". I asked Eyan why he didn't let me wear 'this' and 'this' baju.. then he said to me.. "bukannya tani kan kawin kan? bilatah lagi me kan train hun?" I'm flabbergasted :) Is it normal for me to be jealous of other people's body? since I'm getting fatter nowadays. sigh. I just can't resist food.. I should be fasting instead of controlling my intake. ergh. 


Hoping that you will stay with me no matter what will I be and what will happen to me. and p/s I don't wanna be what people call "QUEEN CONTROL".. nooo. you know what scares me the most and what's haunting me still.. *scared* and I hate this feelings. 

0 comments: