Another bad day

Monday, May 26, 2008

There's no enthusiasm in everything I did nowadays. Few reasons for that: I'm tired enough to have to take care of MY responsibilities as well as others. I'm sick of trying to prevent others to get hurt by me.. I've to watch out with my language, my action bla bla bla. To make a choice between you over a friend.. i'd rather share MY RESPONSIBILITIES with a friend. you mind? It hurts so bad to know that the other half ALWAYS, MOST OF THE TIME think that because of others, I got pissed with him too. but the fact is: I felt like i'm a slave. Who else I'm suppose to share my problems with? Now I wonder, were u there whenever I need you? Do you know me well? Where's the help when I need it? Where's the comfort that i've been waiting? You might get tired with me saying the same thing over and over but I can stop it with a little bit of help. 


There's a different between YOU man and US woman.. most woman choose to share rather than to keep it to herself. We differ from you man who choose to keep it silent. I just need to shout it out loud.. It stabs me to keep it. The others can read me well but not the beau which saddens me the most. 

0 comments: