BBQ and the craziness of Guitar Hero

Thursday, May 22, 2008

Sorry for the late post. awuuuu Anoy.. update tah ku ne. hehehe. The bbq was on 9/5/08. It was a last minute planning tho.. sorry to those who wasn't invited last time. InsyaAllah I might do it again next time. yay.




what's new? Finished my final exam.. and got the overall grades for my Accounting and LNC already. I'm not satisfied with Accounting but yes with the LNC. and I'm too lazy to go to school nowadays. sigh. and we are gonna have our new uniform.. kinda lame because its the same colour.. n we only have 1 more year to be kicked out from that school yawww. InsyaAllah. and that blazer thingy annoys me more. 

and heyyyy.. wanna know something? Hamster ku makin lampuhhhhh brabis2ly. lol. what else? Lately, PMS strikes again I guess. Jealousy is common nowadays eventho I hate it. I'm sorry. I need to be massaged.. been longing for that for quite sometimes.. like.. 3weeks ago? nyeh. I miss my mom. I miss my brothers and sisters. sigh. 

I haven't had enough sleep. Update some more next time. Ciao.

0 comments: