Farewell Dinner

Tuesday, June 17, 2008













People..I'm fine already.. well..not totally. I just have to look forward but not backwards. nyoh. and I see Dee is reading my blog nowwww. hee. I'm sorry to few ppl that i have to let you involve indirectly into my life.. but thank you so much. i talked and thought alot about what had happened.. i think i already know what's the reason for the incident. basically..its not my fault. anywayyyyy.. Eyan is going to KL tomorrow - attending a seminar. so, i'll be alone again. and Ak Yusri.. I'm not gonna stay lama at school tomorrow since his flight is around 11ish. so yea.. 

btw, I asked this one person regarding "first impression" .. i hate this thing btw. well.. i asked about this.. so yea. and he said.. "at first.. i thought you are the "bitchy" type.." ok...that amazed me. lol. but when i get to know you.. cool jua anak ani ah. hahaha. righhttttttt..

Just so you all know.. I might be bitchy at certain times when dis feelings of hatred and hurt exist. Few people agreed on that. I may look ambung but actually i'm not. I'm loud at times. I'll laugh to any jokes. hehehe. Friends.. i love you all. You are one of the many people who put a smile on my face nowadays. 

0 comments: