Wonderment..

Sunday, June 8, 2008

Lotsa things happen so quickly over time. I met an old friend and she told about her life nowadays. Mid-life crisis of her parents to be the topic. It hurts to know that the family that you mix around with from you are young is having problem. The good-hearted person that you know changed to a bad-ass. Why the existence of these attitude??? I pity her mom. imagine the father yelled at her wife because of I don't know. but what's important is.. the father didn't even tell the mother where he went for a day. He didn't come home and more.. the mother found out that the father went to KK. That sucks alottttttttt. Bestfriend.. if you are reading this.. i love you no matter what (ok.. do I sound like a lesbo? lol) 


I'm feeling so lonely btw. I feel like i don't have any friends. hah. I couldn't imagine.. just a BIG "IF".. If Eyan is no longer with me.. where will I be? He's the best I had in my life. nyeh. I need new friends people. haha. Deep inside me.. I don't want to depend on you. I don't want to be any near with you. but how am I going to get over that? hah. 

oh yea.. forgot to mention that we will be having a dinner again.. AGAIN. next friday.. PAKAI BAJU KURUNG KU NE BANAR2. lol. since its friday jua. up 'til here.. the big baby is sleeping already.. tired after main futsal ah. 

0 comments: