WOKE UP AT 3 IN THE MORNING

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Something just bothers me up causing my continuing headache and disgusted of bed. I'm getting tired to share it with other people. I just don't understand the person that i've been with for few years. I am never gonna read this person. 


What I did wrong.. I don't even know. What's missing in me.. I am not sure. You are no longer my sleeping pills that you were.. being beside you is insecure. I just wish that people would know my current "situation" and the depression that i've been through. As hard as I am avoiding and controlling the stress at school.. this is just not acceptable. 

Big day is coming.. only few knows what it is.. right Min? thanks for being there to comfort me though I haven't pass any specific informations. An angel who accepts any bad behaviour.. the so-called "carried away" *sigh* I don't know when will I be the devil.. I just wish. I am just hoping this would stop until here as responsibilities are getting heavier in years to come and I don't think I can bear to go through the same thing again. 


I just miss being kids that I miss my parents to be with me. Lately was hectic discussing things with the parents so I have alot of time with them. I just feel like confronting them but I know.. life is abit longer than I expected. and maybe someday.. saving it for someday. 

0 comments: