Who said a housewife is always jobless?

Thursday, October 14, 2010

Everyone should know by now that i'm a housewife. I am happy with my 'job' but at times its not easy as you think like all you do is take care of your kids ad do the house chores. 

Babies
  • My daughter is giving me a hard time chasing her here and there. As difficult as I want her to be in a safe environment, my husband is making it difficult. Anakku ani tau membuka almari apa and there's batteries with whatever acids or alkali whatever and anakku ani semua ke mulut. sigh. then on the other almari.. there will be minute screws and screwdrivers. Then I am he one yang berabut sama anakku mencari apa di ambilnya.
  • Despite of having enough sleep (inda jua kan meniadakan ah..), sometimes i fell asleep while she is wide awake pasal ia tidur sudah for 3 hours (pagi tu. she doesn't usually tidur petang lagi now). its easy to wake up subuh when the babies is smaller.. its expected and mostly it'll be twice saja subuh atu. but now.. i woke up frequently more than 2 times sudahnya basar ani. I think the other mothers langsung nada bangun subuh lagi by now. Berat mulut kan becakap minta tolong arah husband ani.. imagine me with 2 kids since i'm carrying my second one.. aku jua kan bangun subuh 5 kali? baik dibawa adang. 
  • You know the feelings when you are pregnant, you want specialty and kana manjakan? I guess that's what i'm going thru now. sensitive is part of pregnancy and it sucks much. not that I want to be bitter myself a*****e
House Chores
  • House chores never disappear! badly that I need maid.. there's so much thing to consider financially, socially and mentally. sigh. Apologize in advance to siapa2 that its my NEEDS to let my sibs sleepover at my place every weekends to help me out with chores. I still couldn't do it alone.. not that i'm not capable. I need someone to eye on Qisya. When she is big enough.. insyaAllah doing the chores won't be that much problem. 
  • When I start doing chores.. you'll listen that i will complain sakit punggung sakit kepala tia.. aku pun sasak. but seriously, it tires me. just to shower Qisya, I have to undergo the killing sakit punggung everytime. if i'm not in my pregnancy state.. I won't be complaining this much because sakit punggung occurs frequently now when i'm pregnant. sigh. kan beurut betian ani nada jua orang mau. sudah ada yang kan mengurut.. ada2 saja hal nda jadi atu. mudah ku malas nah. 

0 comments: