KB trip [Sunday April, 23]

Monday, December 24, 2007

Yes..I am still tired even though i'm jobless. I slept at 1am last night and yet woke up at 7 this morning. errkgh. and guess wat? I went to the dental this morning and eyyy...removed all those stubborn plaque (yeaaaa!) ... but then my teeth is killing me..feel like there is something pressuring them especially at the back... I hate. The dentist is sooooooo lacking of humanity... she's like "I wanna do whatever I want"..F***er...sakit jua ku ne beair2 mataku. lol. Anyway, God bless you :) and I wanna try the bleaching thingy..but only JPMC have those. I haven't ask the private dental though. I'll do it next time.

err.. these pictures are from yesterday's trip. Well..i'm not gonna post all the pictures. As usual surkrew will do that..but now I have the chance to choose the lawa2 picture first (aku prasaan plg saja tu..)*wide so wide smile* here you go....







p/s: I like it when my soulmate is wearing his sport attire..sekseh.hahaha.weird?nahhhhh...

0 comments: