KK Trip

Monday, December 31, 2007

Hello ppl..its been few days I havent post anything..yes I know that. I went to KK with eyan and his family for 4days..is it or 5? 12 hrs journey?? my butt is burning and cramped. lol. nwy, I enjoyed the trip..all I know is I am not satisfied of the amount I spent. hahaha. Girls? What do you expect? *big smile* I bought 1 shirt, 2bags, no shoes (unbelievable ya?), 2 rings and..that is all. and alsoooo..pampering myself: facial, manicure, pedicure and scrub thingy..I likeeeee.. it feels guuuddd. Usually I am the one who manicure my friends..now its my turn.HEE.




I always think that red is warna bitchy..but it looks lawa on me jua wah..haha.prasan sendiri jua tu?hah.

Ladies and Gentleman, the new-found hobby of eyan..he bought a golf set for himself. uhuh. He spent alot than me..haha..as a return..I got myself those two rings. ah ah ah. what else eyy? oh ya.. I went to the Sunday Market.. and I saw this rabbit..OMG..its so cute and I feel like buying it but Eyan told me not to. sigh. and there's this one chinese old fucking man is trying to fucking put a stick on my b***s. I'm like WTF?? Thank god eyan is with me..he kinda pissed too. I'm not being rude..oh well who cares? that fucking old chinese fucking man is also rude..and didn't respect me! ok..enough said.




Eyan and Daniel




Yay..irresistable shops..

0 comments: