Sunday, December 16, 2007


Today will be the actual day for the Brunei Street Rollerblading Competition organised by B(Lust). It'll start at 2pm I think..well..there is always what you called "Janji Melayu".haha.And umm..YES..I gotta go there with Eyan..I need to take their pictures BECAUSE he's competing too.bleurgh*wink*hope for the best for everyone tho.

Anyway, Eyan is at Bandar now..leaving me with his cousin at home.He participates in the Walk-A-Hunt thingy..hopefully he can answer the questions and get all those required treasures.I read the questions last night..and it is damn hard..my brain is not working at all.hahaha.Good Luck then..*laughs*



Review for Saw4: That movie is f***in making me traumatised.haha.Every scene is so bloody full of blood and should I consider it *surprises*..?heh.Anyway, to those who like those kind of movie..it'll be siiuukk..except for the censored part (I seriously don't get it why do they have to cut few of the scenes..well..maybe it's disgusting tho). I give it eyyyy..7/10. Good day people!

0 comments: