Burden and stressful

Thursday, January 3, 2008

sigh! Like..a BIG SIGH..I'm having my accounting exam this coming Wednesday and f**k I havent fully revised my syllabus. I hate numbers but then I have too. I have so-so many things to prepare and do. My computing assessment is due on the same day as my test. F**ker and shit..I only finished 1/3 tasks. and then..my business for a day project is just around the corner. That.. I need to survey for prices of things that we are going to sale.. which I'll be passing it to my friends, Nunu and Enoy. Sorry guys.

Well.. now is my relaxing time just for a few minutes I hope. I dont wannna waste time. My "comforter" just went to work leaving me alone at home.. and now waiting for a friend to send me my papers.. not sure what time though. and umm.. heard that my class will be having their picnic..i'm not sure if im going or not. Its just not the right time for having fun..

I HATE.

0 comments: