Him & Her

Saturday, January 5, 2008

*not in a good mood*

I did nothing useful today. went to school in the morning..all I did is sit and chat..internet is my regular activity at school. Then noon..lunch with eyan. take a nap for 20 minutes then went back to school. I stayed for half an hour then told eyan to pick me up since there is no class in the afternoon.

Eyan kinda idk..should i say he's mad at me because I burden him? sigh. I really dont have any intention to put my burden on him. Its been 2hours I didnt see that smile..he's not around to comfort me. I know and understand that he wants me to do the same thing but..i HATE it when he LEFT me and went upstairs w/o inviting me with him?? That is just DIFFERENT from Eyan that I know. He said he's OK but I know he is NOT!

My day is so miserable. Too many things to cope up with..

2 comments:

moxie said...

I don't know you, just surfin through, but may I say something? If a guy says he's ok, leave it at that. To be honest, if you can't go more than a few hours without him, that's pretty clingy, and if you make it worse by constantly asking him what's wrong and if he's ok, your insecurity will drive him away. Men like a strong woman. Good luck.

www.moxiesblog.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

thanks for the advice. am i being clingy??ahah. I just noticed that when i read back my post.