Stressful moments. Happy ending..

Monday, January 14, 2008

I hate it when my test paper is checked in the class. I felt insecure and ashamed. I don't know why. Maybe its because of the failure aura. sigh. I have difficulties to go to school remembering that i have to face my sir. I never felt like my future is so dark. Everything seems to be new..the surroundings..the subjects. but then..SYUKUR ALHAMDULILLAH I got merit for my accounting. Yay. Im happy!

btw, our 'Business for A Day' will be on the 31st. My group member and I discussed what to sell and to buy. I think i'm gonna sell lamb chop, mini burger and few more.. which im not rely sure. hehehe. I'll be doing our company profile and organizational chart later and we have to pass it tomorrow to Miss Matul. That'll be easy.... and umm.. I have to go to the supermarket....

I'm pissed. dont ask me why and who...gotta do with this one person who always "tau menyanang"...cakap labih tapi tebuatnya inda. nda berperasaan too! m sick of you already......

ok..what else i havent mention? I went out with Eyan's family last night to watch tarik kalat..not my event tho. We were suppose to go driving but kesian family Eyan. The day before, I worked as a part-time photographer but unpaid...hahaha..took pictures of Eyan, Cefu and Samsul skating. My kaki is so the very sakit til now due to non-stop standing...

To Mimiets..congrats! you know why..*smile*

0 comments: