Mimiet jubur's BIRTHDAY :P (PART 2)

Monday, March 31, 2008

Hello people..here are the pictures from Mimiet's surprise birthday party. to Ham..nahhhh..liat tia. hahaha. I wanted to upload these pictures with the first one last time but I guess..there's problem with uploading it to blogger. nyeh. 


^Look at her "rabbit" face..hahaha. but yea..don't you ppl agree with me? :P

^Yana and the Birthday Girl..masam eeee usulnya muka ahhhhhhhh..lol

^Enoy and the Boyfriend, Dnie

^ok..let me tell you guys a story about dis picture..*concentrate on the nails saja ahhh* I once manicure her..well..dats her first manicure (I think..) and I still remember that she kept saying dat.."basar kuku ku sdh" balik2 dlm sehari ahh. hahaha...that's the nearest I can recall and quote..n now she did her manicure on her own. haha. btw, It's Yana's.

It's been awhile I haven't update anything here and feeling like posting something useful next time. teehee. I was busy with erm..a wedding..helped Eyan with the wedding photography. heh. my first time and somehow i'm not lost. nyeh. tomorrow will be my accounting test. yay. the need to revise.. I so hate you. 

Cheers peeps.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

thanks for sharing! It seemed like a fun day!

Arlene,
Lakewood florist