Hepi Bday Nurul Hidayatul

Friday, April 4, 2008




Peeps..today is Nurul Hidayatul Bahriah's birthday (spelling of name) .. I don't know yg ke berapa cuz she kept on saying she's 19 which I also kept on disagreeing.. hehe. All the best in life for you Nurul. Have fun on ur birthday with erm erm.. LOL.

Anyhoo.. I would like to thank my Dearest Baby, "chupian chupian chupian" for comforting me during my bad times eventho all you do is just texting me. hehehe. n to fadhil who patted my head n saying "kami tolong.." and.. Enoy eventho you didn't noe how to say things to me and Syarfa for talking to meeeeeee.. feel better "metaphorically" and now.. bacteria and fever viruses are kicking in now. hah. sakit kepala kuuuuu.. xoxo.



WTH...eurgh..WYWY serves pork??? OMG. fucking shit. "It was found that the "Pau(s)" tested positive for pork and even perhaps that the food were served with lards (oink fats used as oil)", quoted from Ranoadidas.com. Further information, you guys can read it from Ranoadidas which I'm sure you read already by this time. but come to think of it..THAT IS JUST DISGUSTING. and yea..i think I ate there twice. ptui ptui.

0 comments: