Yay!

Tuesday, March 4, 2008

I cut my hair. and I so the very like. hehe. well..it's short. and straighten them temporarily. BUT i think i will make it permanent. It's pretty cheap too. Its been a while i haven't cut my hair this short. aha. went to salon with Enoy in the afternoon and surprised Eyan. and yes, he loved it. 


Ain't I look beautiful? hahaha. okay..enough of that. my self-obsess is invading me. hahaha. once in a while will be fine *grin*

and erm erm..I am still not sure if i am going to the School Anniversary. I just hate and I don't wanna spend alot of money anymore. If i'm going..that means i need to buy new dress n trousers and bla bla bla. 

Anyway, this greeting goes to Ainorazimah bte Hj Zabidi AKA Anoy from Nd/Bnf/16..HAPPY BIRTHDAY GURL. Oh come on..be happy now!! It's your birthday. hehe. kau TUA anyway. hahaha.

0 comments: