1 a.m

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Eyan woke me up around 1am in the morning. Imagine the maximum volume of my phone.. kekajutan ku. lol. So, we were webcam-ing but he couldn't see me.. but me can see you there clearly. Here are pictures of us smiling together..apakan..and last2 nya.. jeng jeng.. sedih tia nah. lol. nwy, Eyan.. the pictures.. 



Baby.. I haf to do my thing lagi ne.. computing 40 slides ahh and I havent started. and more.. due date is tomorrow. lol. and we will be having accounting class test tomorrow afternoon. nyeh. and the next day will be our english test. 

Anyhoo, I'm feeling much better today. I've gather my kerajinan to bersihkan rumah n masak for dinner. huhu. I gotta go now.. my tv series.. here i come.. hehe. 

p/s i miss you baby. can't wait for you to be back.. i know u bought me few things sdh.. heheheheheh. if u know what i mean~~~ lol.

0 comments: