Freak!

Thursday, May 1, 2008

Just got back from school and there will be no class in the afternoon. so ok. n btw, to those ppl whoever talk abt me being not in school n went home early.. biartia~~ heh. ok..dat may sound abit defensive but yes.. i'm pretty pissed at the moment.


I wanted to say.. I never trust people who I know have talk about others to me. Yes.. I did the same thing in the past and seriously regretting what I did. and i learned from my mistakes and cant stop hating myself and regretting. I hate myself for the difficulties to trust friends watsoever but its because I went through alot of thing already like.. few friends stop talking to me without me knowing any reason. That's kind of funny tho cuz I didn't see them for quite sometimes and boom.. tau2 cematu. what's wrong? I never trust anyone else other than Eyan and few friends and few of the family members only (I don't need to list them down here). I may brag about trusting Eyan like hell regarding me tellin him a thing.. because it is true.. he is a trustworthy lad when it comes to verbal discussion. I wont change anything of what I said about him eventho he'll leave me someday but im guessing INDA! NOT ALLOWED! lol.

and YES, I agree with this saying from a friend/sister.. "andangnya bini2.. " come to think of it..anytime anywhere u are.. u'll face this kind of lady/girl who always talk behind others, backstab etc. and this may include friends, families and people who you do not know too. One reason for me to hate mingling and find new friends bla bla bla. I rather stick with my old friends.. I love you Taqueena. hehe. I just don't want to get any closer wit anyone else anymore. and what Nunu said about losing a friend can make you cry.. its true.

p/s I would like to know the truth. plus plus.. this post is not dedicated to anyone! This is just a piece of my mind to share with you all.

0 comments: