Everyday..

Thursday, April 17, 2008

What a tiring week. sigh. had my economics test last monday (which is also my anniversary day..well..monthsary as what people said* 23months*) .. didn't go anywhere to celebrate tho. then .. i'm freakingly busy with my Management and just finished it today and sent it to my tutor. But then.. I still have my Enterprise Planning. I need to prepare the slides by tomorrow. 


Somehow, something makes me miserable all week. The premonition i guess. Seriously, you-know-who-you-are .. I'm scared to death. Can't live. I will cry so hard. can't cope with it. I just need YOU, you-know-who-you-are. 

LADIES AND GENTLEMAN..I KNOW WHAT I'M ABOUT TO TYPE IS ABIT LOVEY-DOVEY. BUT I JUST NEED TO SAY IT OUT LOUD.

I can't live w/o YOU. I know sometimes it is just the sweetest thing to say but to me..no.. i'm serious about it. Just so YOU know..I'm worried.. SOOO BADDDD. YOU never know what's gonna happen. It'll take time for everything if YOU are not here. I will cry so hard everytime I think of YOU. Sigh. "Im scared.. hold me".

p/s it is hard not to cry over you. I'm sorry for acting so weird but just can't help it..i'm sorry.

0 comments: