Away

Sunday, April 27, 2008

Hello peeps.. I don't know what else to blog. hah. I know its 120 am in the freakin morning. I just couldn't sleep.. Eyan is away to UK for a week. Kinda worried cuz he's not feeling well last two days. IMY baby. and he's still up there somewhere and haven't reach Dubai I guess. Hopefully you'll be fine there. Just after sending him off to Airport.. went straight to home and there's still no electricity from 5 o'clock. I'm sweating  like hell. I went out with Eyan's cousin to Yayasan to buy my ericsson charger. p/s Still no electricity at all in Gadong and Qlap.. I just can't stand the darkness. 

We were about to eat at Ideal but they only have burger n chips. So cancelled. Instead, went to "Barakat" (not sure).. OR Nasi Kandar Restaurant at Bunut to meet up "Mama Rock".. friends of Eyan's cousin. I had fun chatting with them. Their age is around 38. I'm kind of amazed to see and observe their life.. they do have children but somehow they go "lepak-ing" too and have time for friends. Durang lepak til 12.. believe me. hehe. and they also go partying. haha. but they know their limit. I respect them. One way of releasing their stressful life..

0 comments: