Boredom

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Hello peeps. I'm tired but I need to iron few baju still. Eyan got a new toy btw. Bought the Rock Band this afternoon and they are playing it now non-stop. haha. "They" - Eyan and his cousin, Saiful. I did give it a try but I'm so bad at playing the drum. lol. nwy, its fun. You'll get addicted to these thing easily. hee. 


Oh yea.. InsyaAllah will be bringing my TWO hamsters to school tomorrow. Bought the partner last week and guess what? The male bit me just now. erghh. and ermm.. tomorrow will be the 2nd meeting for the group. Two secretarial students will be joining us soon which I still do not know which one is err.. can't remember their names. Sorry.

INDA KU TAU APA LAGI KAN D BLOGGGGGGG.. I wanted to post few pictures.. not my pictures tho but entah ah. Forgot to mention that I'm happy with my result.. but not that excited. Oh yea.. below is Enoy's art.. since she missed her art so bad.. so, I'll post these. 

0 comments: