Tagged by Gaara

Sunday, June 1, 2008

3 People who makes me laugh: 1) The beau 2) The brothers 3) The friends

3 Things I love: 1) The Beau 2) IPod 3) Families

3 Things I hate: 1) Dishonesty 2) Worms and the species 3) Waiting

3 Things I don't understand: 1) Other languages 2) Mechanism 3) Physics

3 Things on my desk: 1) PS2 2) Handphone 3) Keys

3 Things I'm doing right now : 1) Sitting while.. 2) answerin this question 3) typing of course

3 Things I wanna do before I die: 1) Taubat 2) Get officially married 3) Have babies (lol)

3 Things I can do: 1) Cooking 2) Playing games 3) Memorize people easily

3 Things I can't do: 1) Sing 2) Dance in front of Eyan 3) Live w/o the Beau

3 Things I think you should listen to: 1) Parents 2) Friends who are in need 3) Music yawwwww...

3 Things you should never listen to: 1) Backstabbers 2) Bad-mouthed people 3) Bitches, whores and bastards

3 Things I'd like to learn: 1) Music 2) Salon stuffs 3) Business very well

3 Favourite food: 1) Popia 2) My mothers' 3) Mine

3 Beverages I drink regularly: 1) Belgian chocolate 2) Bandung 3) Sugarcane

3 shows I watched as a kid: 1) MR. Bean 2) One Piece 3) Naruto

3 People I'm tagging: Yen, Anoy and Enoy

0 comments: