Kiutttt..

Friday, May 9, 2008

my PET. nyeh. Its just a hamster.. I don't know what came into my mind on that day. But the funny thing is.. I bought the cage first then the hamster. haha. and I didn't tell Eyan when I bought the little thing. Just after he arrives home, the first thing he said masa masuk rumah.. "Ya Allah, patut tah inda mereply msg urg". hehehe.



Sory for the blurry pictures. She can't stay still.. sasak ku. She kept on moving. btw, there will be a bbq at Eyan/me place.. I'll upload the pictures from the bbq in a few days time. hee. and umm.. last night we (Eyan, Me and his cousin) went to Mall and just after having dinner, we wanted to go home tarus but instead we visited EGM. guess what we brought home? bought a ps2, pairs of guitars and 10 games and played Guitar Heroes til 1 (Eyan to be exact). haha. Siyyuukkkkk. hee

0 comments: