Tagged by Gaara

Thursday, May 8, 2008

1. What disappoints you the most?
    Failure. Not being a trustworthy man/woman. When I know my momma is feeling down.

2. Where will you go if someone sponsors you a tour ticket?
     Anywhere that makes me feel better.

3. What's your favourite thing to do?
     Internet is my everyday life nowadays. Doing nothing when i'm supposed to do something. hehehe.

4. Do you think money can buy happiness?
     At times..YES! but MOST of the TIME.. NOPE.

5. If you can have one dream to come true, what would it be
    Finish my supposedly-degree without any obstacles.

6. Do you believe you can survive without money?
     I think so for only quiet some times. hehe. After all.. I came from a "not needy" class of people. 

7. What are you afraid to lose the most?
    My family and Baby (I hate to think of it btw).

8. If you win $1 million, what would you do?
    Get married and start a business. hah and lol.

9. When your single and you saw someone who caught your attention, would make a move?
     Na'ahhh.. nope. I don't want. I don't dare. nyeh.

10. List out 3 good points of the person who tagged you?
      1) He jokes alot.
      2) Laugh so hard to everything. hehe. 
      3) Tall. apakan? haha.

11. What makes you happy?
      Baby. Food. Certain friend's smile (weird? I know). good news. good results. 

12. What type of person do you hate the most?
       Backstab I guess. Fuck face. cemana tu nah? Liar. Busybody. Too many to list down. 

13. What is your ambition?
      I'm not sure yet because everything is up to Allah. I will only do my best.

14. If you could have a superpower what would it be?
      To be able to prevent war and hatred if that consider as Superpower. eheh. 

15. Ever think of having a serious relationship with the person who tagged you? Why?
      Nope. because I already have my Baby. hehehe.

16. If you were a car/bike what would it be?
      If I was a car, I want to be a BMW.. any BMW. hahaha. and If I were a bike.. I wanna be a 10R so that I will always be near my Baby. lol. telampau!

17. If you have a chance, which part of your character would you like to change?
      I don't know. Couldn't think of any of my character.

18. What music have you been listening to recently?
       When u look me in the eyes - Jonas Brothers.

19. What is your least favourite animal?
       Those fucking worms and yg sewaktu dengannya.

20. Who is your best friends?
       The one that always.. Taqueena. Other than that, (whom I consider bestfriends). Enoy, Nurul, Mimiet and Nunu. and and.. My Baby Eyan.

Delete Question. 15 and add in: What is the most embarrassing thing that happened to u?

I want to tag:

Eyan
Yen
Adada
Summerlove
Streetkandy
Epic
Eatsnad
MummyFin

0 comments: