I'll live.

Saturday, June 14, 2008

was wearing the supposedly engagement ring.. there's nothing to wait anymore.. i don't wanna wait for that day to come anymore. I just found out a thing that i can say.. will hurt most woman. Is it the bad karma or just a habit? I don't know either. Let me count for a second.. I've been hurt for the 7th times i think.. and still i stay here beside you. why?? I can't answer that. Does love, relationship and life means anything to you? tell me what am I lacking? Dude.. I've been doing alot of things for you.. where's what-do-you-call appreciation goes? OK..prolly this got nothing with appreciation for you. so..ok..


Tell me guys.. whether a msn conversation means anything to you? It does mean anything to me.. and its a big deal. I feel like.. whatever I did for you in the morning kana balas with your kejahatan. Do i deserve that? Why? I'm wondering My Lord.. Why was.. why him.. why with me? sigh. My eyes are swollen still.. I'm in need of a friend.. trying to call Mimiet but couldn't reach her. same goes to Qiyah.. I really need your help tadi Qiyah. At last, called Nurul and she answered and I'm just being thankful that she's willing to come but her car was used by her brother. so, ok. I'm still alone crying in the bedroom and toilet. 

I don't need to hear.. "laki2 andangnya" fuck that phrase. Its your keulahan mcm sial. Why? It hurts so bad and It won't be the same from today on. I've been trying to act normal so hard duluuuu but now I just can feel the oddness. It is my anniversary today btw.. fuck man. it is my fucking anniversary. I'll live whether I'm with you or not.. i'll still standing on the ground here whether its without you or not. 

p/s fuck you lady. don't think that I don't know you. fucking whore. I'm not just swearing you.. but aku puas sdh menyumpah who?? boyfriend ku?? hah. sama lah saja.. 

0 comments: