The TRUTH

Saturday, June 14, 2008

Firstly, I wanna thank the friends.. you know who you are.. thank you so much for comforting me. I just wanna say that.. should I say that I'm ok? Verbally, yes I can lie to all of you but deep inside me.. no one will understand. heh. ermm.. What disappoints me the most is.. why bini2 sama bini2 hurting each other? Tell me girls.. do you know how u would feel when your boyfriend is flirting with another girl but the fact is the girl knew that your boyfriend already have a girlfriend?? how would you feel? I blamed both sides. There's just so much to say but I don't wanna give the details here. 


InsyaAllah if Allah panjangkan umur.. this life, love and relationship is not gonna stay for awhile only.. everyone dreams of 20-30 years of relationship until the end of your life. but have you ever think of that? I guess noooo. Have you people out there thought of learning from the parents' mistakes? other people's mistakes? You are saying about the others but you are doing the same thing.. you guys ever realise and notice your habit? I'm saying this generally for everyone to think so hard. Remember of everything you guys ever promised.. that's all. I hate the fact that people like.. entah ah.. yg kacau others' relationships exist. Matiiiiii tah kamuuuuuu.. 

p/s Pictures of Farewell Party will be up by tomorrow. InsyaAllah. 

0 comments: