Its all about YOU

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Currently working as an officer. Most people didn't expect this particular baby of mine is a degree holder. hahaha. rusak usulnya. lol. Random post.. lemme recall.. i never post something about you.. so yea.. today is the day as our 25th month anniversary is near. Horny me liat gambar you. HAHAHAHA. nada deh.. BAIBUN ku tu ahh urg2. lol.










Facts:

  • He is one of the old-timers rollerbladers. Sakit badan nya subhanAllah pun.. he won't retire from his rollerblading world. I don't mind plg (:
  • He is 25 years old. Few thinks that his age is near to mine.. I'm 20 btw and haven't take my license. lol
  • UK graduates. Alhamdulillah you managed to get the best thing in your life. Almost everything of what other people dream off.. you got it easily.
  • He maybe a nerdy looking guy (jgn marah ah? lol).. but he's a motorcycle freak and technology geek.
  • He is not into games except for Rockband and guitar hero. Other games.. "paning me eh.." hahaha
  • Weird thing about him? If ia pakai tuala.. the towel's tag must be at his top-right side. Weird enough for you?
  • Rare? to hear him laughing out loud.. i'll laugh too.
Til here.. I just want you to know that.. I hate it when I got into a fight with you. hahaha. I hate it when you don't believe me. I hate it when you have that curiosity eyes set on me. 

BUT I love it when u hug me tightly. I love it when you say something sweet to me but I don't expect that too much as I know that YOU ARE NOT ROMANTIC. hahahaha. I love it when you hold my hands while riding (riding bike btw). I love it when you are not wearing your baju (1 big pack hun nampak.. nada deh.. me kira krg ah brapa pack). lol. there are too much to love in this world. I don't need to list them all. 

we'll work things up together til the end. Amin. I'm glad I have you. xoxo. 

0 comments: