Unknown Title

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Hiiiiii.. hee. Just got back from riding with Baby. Palui ganya.. sebatah2nya inda riding ani.. talor2an usulnya. baik jua aku ani nda pndai.. mun inda.. ia duduk dblakang. lol. Kinda tired to compose.. so I'll just use bullet eyy.. hee.

  • Paid the ticket for the Farewell Party already. and I signed the attendance for that day awal in case I'm not coming.
  • Oh yea.. I was chatting with a friend last night.. you know who you are. I just can't  believe that this bad-mouthed lady talk about me and influenced others not to be friend with me. get a life lah you b***h. guess SHE felt threatened by me even though I'm not doing anything. entah eh. and don't YOU realise bad-mouthed.. that YOU don't have any close friends? look around you bad-mouthed.. you can't live alone. Don't you expect that you will always be on top. So kesian lah YOU. 
  • Enoy..thanks for belanja-ing me and the classmates. My business partner thought that we are having party. haha.
  • I was updating my apple software but my lappy turned off automatically. Then I connect it to the charger and when I restart it.. it got stuck. Restart it few times again and again.. like more than 5 times and its still not working. f**k. Thank god Baby solve that one for me. Thanks baby. hugs. 
  • I'm not satisfied with one thing but I don't want to say it here. The girls and Nawi know about this. I f**king hate that person so bad and the person them working with. F*** you all. 
OK.. I know I swore a lot in my current post and excuse my french. on and off miserable me.. I too hate it. Therefore, dedicate this video to anyone of you who visits my boring blog. hah. 






BLONDE TAH JUA BANAR.. lol

0 comments: