L.O.V.E.

Thursday, June 19, 2008

Wonderment: What makes guys different from girls? (Ok.. don't tell me the obvious one yea) but honestly, i wonder why is it ok for the guys to haf another woman while they haf a gf? why the guys always say that that's their nature.. to flirt? and for them a msn convo of their's is just a y'know chatting saja. ok.. maybe those fantasy lady out there turn them on.. but why do u guys haf to meet the girls when it is only your fantasy?? why do you need a number anyway?? why do you need to hear her voice?? i know for sure that few love the gf even though they engaged in infidelity but aren't you guys afraid of falling in love with the lady you going out with?? but then you keep on saying i still love you and beg for one last chance. crap. anyone want to comment on that?? 


then, do u know how it feels when your gf/lover/wife do the same thing to you? Is it ok for you guys out there? what if we girls hang out with another guy.. a fling? I must agree that everyone is not perfect.. sometimes people will make the same mistake over and over again but until when? Now i may conclude that all guys are sweet-talker! I made a mistake once in a relationship and i regret that. The start of my relationship is not that pure either. heh. I always hear people say that.. "she's mine.. I'm not willing to share her with anyone else" .. but why not apply that truly? Serious mannn.. 

People.. I'm thankful for everyone out there who hold on their relationship eventho the ups and downs is unbearably unaccepted. I'm happy for you all out there who haf an honest boyfriend/husband/lover.. be thankful and stick to him and care for him until the end. Make a wise decision on every aspects. Think for the consequences before you do something. Don't take the risk.. you never know how many people you will hurt with your action. I know many urg tua2 yg aged 40+ and 50+ have nephews and all.. ada wife.. ada all.. but still trying to find yg belasan tahun and 20+ .. trust me. I know few "orang tua inda sedar diri". I don't know what is going on with the world. 

0 comments: