The Big Day

Sunday, April 26, 2009

I'm officially engaged to Mohamad Shopian on the 24th April 2009. It has been 3 days i'm a fiancee to someone. Ask me whether i'm happy or not.. i'm not so sure either. heh. But its funny when Eyan and I started calling each other.. "hi fiancee" or "eh tunang me.." hahaha. He got so sasak when I said to him.. "me single" lol. The fact is i'm not. 


I have to admit that I was so damn nervous when his family came over to my place. It was a full house.. every inch of the house is cramp with asses and feets. hehe. The families joined me and my mom to prepare all the foods so the berry last minute. Alhamdulillah we got extra food.. as in everyone ampit lah ah. 

To the fiancee.. you've done so many wrongs in the past.. I just hope that you will see the future properly and think wisely. I got tired spraying my saliva at you just hoping and wishing that you will change and think of what you had done. I am not assured whether you know me very well.. but you should know a lady's heart.. I mean a good lady with an honest heart.. not the birah and melayan type. 

I will always love you. 
Love, Zati Zakirah

1 comments:

Adada said...

congrats kinks! =D