Solemnization and Wedding

Friday, May 8, 2009

ok.. I'm officially announcing that the solemnization will be on the 5th June 2009. The big wedding day will be on the 7th June 2009. Obviously.. I have to invite friends and cousins. and obviously.. I will be inviting all the classmates in case some people is wondering. shock? I'm in shock more.. I have to say its worrying me abit. heh. in all aspects I mean..


Sorry to few people if i haven't been myself lately.. my days are just so miserable that no one knows what i'm going through.. i just couldn't figure myself out and what's it gonna be in the future. I mean.. there's no one that really knows me well.. not even the fiancee. I am tired with all the preparations.. i've to go to the wedding shop myself like more than 5 times. than doing tawaf checking barang hantaran.. ITS TIRING and I don't like it. Gifts for the guests haven't been decided yet and guess what.. its less than 1 month? oh my god. 

and all this stuffs.. mix it up with my studies and assignments and exams.. its just making me crazy and I can't even handle the pressure myself.. honestly, I cried due to pressure around me. I can't stand any single thing. So don't blame me if I started to curse and swearing.. I know few people dislike that.. but I barely can't stand the pressure from people as well as the dates coming up. Anyway, I'm thankful that the final Business Accounting is done. I've to concentrate on Economics saja lagi. Good Luck to me. heh. 

0 comments: