Things change for some reasons or not..

Monday, September 14, 2009

I used to wear mini skirts in public.. but now.. nope.. I only wear those at home. hehe.
I used to be thin.. like.. I may say Emma Watson.. but now.. i'm bulging even more each day (give exception to my atm pregnancy)
My rooms used to be messy before i'm married.. its better now. lol.
I always plucked my eyebrows but I stopped when i'm with Eyan (except for during my wedding day).
I never bake cakes without my mom when i'm younger.. but now that I lived separately from my mom.. I managed to bake few.
I'm worst at cooking.. but i'm ok now.. I can cook what my in-law likes *not to brag*
I'm not bothered if my panty/G's ever flashes between my skirts or my cleavage is obvious from distance.

What i'm trying to say is.. we will be a different person depending on time, who we are with, yada yada yada.
I did change when I'm with Eyan.. idk him. but me.. yes definitely. I was an asshole back then (HAHA).. and still an asshole partly. But then.. i feel that what's important is to know my responsibility as a wife although I may not remember everything to serve my husband. I may not be perfect.. but i depend on the words of my husband. If there's a need to change.. then change for good.

Overtime, your mindset tends to change as well.. you'll be more thinking actively and rasionally i guess. also critically. As hard as you don't wanna burden yourself by thinking that way, you will still be in those category. More, if you are in working environment where there are so many ageing population. hehe. not to leave behind their experience etc.

idk what's my point on posting this but.. I just want people to know.. when someone is willing to change for you.. why not change yourself? I'm not targeting specific person here but I want people to get the idea of that. I'm always trying to change myself step by step whether its physically, duniawi or amal ibadah wise. hmm. I wanna show/prove the best for my kids, my generation. i've set my mission and vision to educate them insyaAllah.

I think i'm gonna post pictures for my next post. kesian ah boring.

0 comments: