Ramadhan

Saturday, August 22, 2009

Yeehee.. its Ramadhan. Welcome Ramadhan. Unfortunately i did not fast today because many people said i'm not recommended but menyasal rasakuuuu.. i'll catch with puasa tomorrow. ehehehe. Hopefully it'll be fine. Amin Amin Amin. I'm looking forward if I can manage to khatam Quran by the end of Ramadhan.. the earlier the better.

My first sahur was at my in law.. first sungkai also. I'll hop to my family's tomorrow *grin* macam si banar aku atu ikut sahur.. puasa nada. hahaha. I just want to accompany the husband though there were other family members. Herewith, I would like to greet SELAMAT BERPUASA friends, cousins and relatives and anonymous. I just knew that Kaka Lina linked me.. hehe. Thanks. I'll link all you people next time.. i'm lazy too put in and put out names and updates. ehehe.



and ohh.. guess what were we doing yesterday? My husband and I and his cousin and also a friend went to Pantai Muara for Raya Photoshoot. and of course it'll be posted during the first day of Raya insyaAllah. It was fun with the baju kurung and me wearing heels with my bulging tummy. hahahahaha. I miss my heels. kan melawankan.. "nda jua sakit bah pakai heels" tunggu batah memakai karang nda tejalan. hahahaha.

Attachment? ergh.. I became the Manager of Sales and Business Development for two weeks.. not formally. this is just according to me. Why do I say me the Manager? because i'm the one who attends Manager's meeting. and employees from other departments actually asked me few questions as in "in my opinion" (nda jua patut tu) and i'm doing the CAPEX (capital expenditure) of the proposed project. Even my husband who has a degree and has been working for 3 years never do the CAPEX. amazing right?

Thank god my boss will be here by this Monday. I hate meetings.. unfortunately i will not be in the office in the morning to update him on what I've been doing. I'm sure he's lost as well.

0 comments: