My 2009 Raya

Saturday, October 3, 2009

It was different and sad. I mean.. there's always my parents every morning and I usually woke up at 7 or 8 to get ready for the first day Aidilfitri. and this year Raya.. I was at my husband's place.. and he usually woke up late and ignoring things i guess. I couldn't go back to sleep fyi I woke up at 6.. I can't help to wake my husband early as well like.. 7ish. Told him to go to Masjid for Sembahyang Raya.. not a bachelor anymore. He should know his responsibility as a Muslim.

Hearing Takbir Raya early morning did make me cry though my husband didn't notice it. heh. Somehow its touching for this year. hmm. and what's funny.. i listened to khutbah raya from the beginning til the end. I spent my first day Raya in KB and came down to my place at night.. yeehee.. got to taste my mother's ketupat and serunding. She did made an unappreciated (as for my father) effort to cook that for us.

and what I love the most for "our" Raya since three years ago.. we always take pictures together. I don't need to go to photo studio.. because i think our pictures looked best. hehe. I have alot but these are the only pictures that I loved seeing everytime.. :)

IMG_3285

Early setup before the final pictures to be taken. hehe. see my cute bumpy tummy. My mom was pretty fussy with my Baju "sudah ku bagitau jgntah baju sampit2" hahahaha.

IMG_3385

IMG_3386

I love my makeup.. and i wore fake eyelashes.. rasakan mau eyelash panjang atu ahhh. I wanted to do the extension but I don't want to be disappointed and will keep on pulling them at the end of the day. lol. I'm loving my longer hair.. though I feel like cutting them. hmm. I don't think my husband will allow me.. he doesn't trust me to go to the salon by myself.


oh well.. that's all for my raya. I didn't go raya-ing much this year since my days are near.. my back is not coping very well with my heavy weight too. hmm. I haven't meet all the cousins jua.. be it my mother's side or my father's. I miss my place.. Penanjong to be exact.

and ohh.. regarding the flyers below.. Do any of you ever thought how the hell I climbed up that curb whatever u call it? I have to say shit! hahahaha. and I'M PREGNANTTTTTT. hahahahaha. its pretty funny.. we should have recorded that moment.

0 comments: