Pregnancy Talk

Thursday, October 8, 2009

So.. i'm 37 weeks pregnant. Few days to 38 weeks. and my 40th week should be on the 23rd October 2009. But entah.. i don't think i'll be delivering on the 40th week. eheh.


guess what.. here's the funny story. I was standing in front of Eyan and couldn't stop talking and blabbing and Eyan was just looking continuously at my feet. and he said something like.. is it me yg salah liat or ur kaki mcm bangkak? and I was like looking down tarus and shocked to see my feet mcm kana sangat ahhhhhhhhhh. OMG. bangkakkkkkk.. tinggi usul kakiku ah.

and HOW THE HELL AKU BULIH NDA SADAR KAKIKU BANGKAK DARI PAGI TO PTG AH? cubatahhh. no wonder kasutku mcm fit semua. haha. oh well..

Anyway.. was google-ing about it. its called oedema due to water-retention within tissues whatever or it may cause by something blood circulation. I don't know which one relates to me. I'm thankful its not hurting me though gatal rasanya.

0 comments: