Paranormal Activity

Monday, November 9, 2009

F*** Paranormal Activity! and thank God its not a REAL STORY. well.. those thing does exist but people spreading the rumours that the movie is a true story itself is idk.. a prank? ceh. Tried google-ing it just now.



Taken from Wikipedia:-
Paranormal Activity is a 2007 horror film written and directed by Oren Peli. The movie centers on a young couple, Katie and Micah, who are haunted by a supernatural presence in their home. The movie is presented in a documentary style, using footage from the camera set up by the couple to capture what is haunting them.

Armed with a budget of $15,000. The film was shot at the director's old house in Rancho Peñasquitos, an upscale suburb of San Diego. Peli went as far as changing the floor boards and interior design elements to fit the film's setting.

"Good Luck Sleep" hehehe.

So yea. The movie terrified me badly during dawn especially when I have to wake up to attend my baby.. twice usually at 1am and 4am. heh. Every single "scaretime" moment in the movie is playing in my mind bangun ku ah. membari gila. but now I should be fine. lol. You people should try watching it. hehe. Introduction is abit boring but as it goes further.. it'll be crazier and feels like homicide. exaggerate. haha.

So i'm a mommy now. btw, baby's name is Qisya Insyirah. I gathered all the beautiful names and Husband's work is to combine the names. hehe. She is 18 days of age now - consume milk for 3oz already.. that soon eyy. lampuh tah ne karang. hehe.

Day 3
Day 7

I'm glad that I have her.. ALTHOUGHHHHH.... i have to wake up twice during subuh. still she's cute when ia bejaga masa subuh.. badly i wanna go back to sleep asap when she's bejaga and diam2 saja.. I can't cuz I can't stop staring at her. so cute. lol. She has the hair of the father.. and his eyebrow.. and his eyelashes. but she has my feet.. hahaha. my ears as well i guess.

0 comments: