March Updates

Saturday, March 6, 2010

Hello Peepoooosss... i've been neglecting this blog like.. since November. hehehe. i guess i'm bored to death tonight. Qisya is asleep and my parents is outside watching TV and I don't have the chance to get hold of the remote control.. might as well locking myself in the bedroom staring at my laptop monitor. eheh.

So what am I up to? have I mentioned that i've finished my attachment already and i'm a housewifeeeeee.. hehe. yea.. although I did apply for ITB to further my study.. Husband is being supportive and thank you. I know it'll be hard taking care of my child and doing assignments and attending classes and idk.. i just hope and wish everything will be fine in the next few years. amin amin ya rabbal alamin.

About my daughter.. she is 4 months and 10 days.. she babbles alot. and alot of drooling. alot of everything.. she can get on her tummy already by herself.. she responds to my funny faces and sound.. her laugh is the cure to everything. that voice of her melts me :) Mummy loves you Qisya. and ohh.. she rarely woke up at night nowadays and yeay to me.. hehehe. i'll upload Qisya's pictures next time.. most of the pictures is in my husband's desktop.

i've been wanting to have a new laptop.. i don't know what the f*** is wrong with my macbook. the dock is missing and i've checked the settings and its perfect. my safari is officially dead and not working and i thought its our wifi.. and i've to use the firefox now on my macbook.. nice. so nice. guess what's in my mind? hehehe.



*drool*

speaking of me.. sometimes i'm not in the right state of my stupid mind.. i have to apologize to the husband.. sorry husband.. and do not talk about this to me. eheh. i know i shouldn't be asking more of the useless and stupid questions but somehow it just slipped and i don't like it either. and sometimes it tickles me to ask those stupid questions. i love you.. and happy anniversary :) our last anniversary sucks though. hehehe.

help me more with the house chores pls.. hahaha. you lazybum. do wake up early now. and sleep early. and.. the things that i kept on reminding you.. you know what it is. it'll be an embarassment to say it here :p we do it together ahh? :)

and to NORLIYANA ABBA.. who i doubt will not read my blog.. (idk) Happy Birthday.. best wishes from your A-Z :)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.