damn exam!

Wednesday, January 9, 2008

My exam is over and im glad BUT im scared! keep on thinking of my coming results...freak! heh. Yana and Hui hui successfully balanced those damn sheet. sigh. anyhoo..congrats! I slept at 2 last night and woke up at 6..WHY? I was doing my computing yesterday and continue til midnight barutah print everything. and then with my exam today..i struggle like hell last night. I havent had enough rest.hrmmm. and looks like m gonna stay up late again. hah.

Eyan and I are supposed to go driving in Mentiri but his parents came over..so..yeah. and what is worst today? Miss Syikin (our computing tutor)..informed us that we dont have to pass our project TODAY..postpone to SATURDAY. WTF? I slept at 2 a.m. man...*grudge* nvm. tomorrow CUTI..yay..and apanah? actualy, i didnt know that tomorow is err..Sambutan tahun baru hijrah til my mates told me about it. all i think about at first is.."aku nda mau skulah esuk wah..nda ku cukup tidur ne" hahaha.

oh ya..i forgot to mention about our picnic last Sunday. It was fun. I'll post some pictures when I'm free.

Cheers! Selamat Tahun Baru Hijrah peeps..

0 comments: