what i'll be doing....

Friday, January 11, 2008

READING AND WATCHING DVDs. Hah.

I bought a book last night...its been a while i didnt buy/read any..except for magazines. my special thanks to eyan. HEE. The last time i read a book is when eyan went to Singapore..that was mid last year as far as i remember. and he also bought that harry potter for me. he said.."at least me ke singapore ada kan dbaca when im not around" hehe. but then..i went to singapore too..hahaha. useless. im gonna start reading me very new book later maybe. ehek ehek.

and also, i bought 5dvds.. save alot rather than going to the cineplex. that..im not rely sure when im gonna watch. but last night..i watched err..Alien Versus Predator..ergh..the first one is better than this one..not so-so having fun. n the dvd sucks. i thot the there-section is a good quality one.but NOT! what do you expect from pirated dvd?? haha.






Sorry for the not-good quality of the pictures. I took them with my phone. Lazyass. hehe. Cheers!

0 comments: