I found YOU

Tuesday, June 3, 2008

I was helping Eyan's mom at the back verandah yesterday and I saw YOU.. tikus babies. lol. Eyan's mom found 1 at first then there's the 2 and 3. balum bebulu~~~~~ so minute. Back then, I saw a black rat and i'm guessing thats the mother. and btw, I told Eyan yesterday evening that "hamster me branak sdh.." and he actually believe me. lol. Nda sampai atiku kn buang saja wah anak tikus ah.. I waited from yesterday If the mother will move the babies elsewhere but noooo.. so Eyan's mom put them near the tree in front of the house. 



Oh yea.. last Sunday was the Skate competition organised by Rock Paper Scissors (RPS) and supported by Wheelove and Surkrew. There will be another comp this coming October I think. So, photographers who are interested on the event.. you are welcome. It might be one of your challenging photography session I'm guessing. However, I would like to congratulate Koo, Bob UT and Shinji UT for being the top 3 winners. 

^Baby love: Eyan
^B - owner of RPS (organiser)
^Cefu
^Bob UT
^Shinji UT
^Koo
^Gnee's 

^The participants

p/s I don't know either what's the name of the trick.. jgn ku dtnya. haha. aku pun nda phm bah tuuuu. Guys thanggg.

Love that shades. I love it when I'm vain but JARANG TUUU. lol. Have fun people. 

0 comments: