Randomized post

Thursday, May 21, 2009

Few things happen for a reason. I quoted Nurul's words.. "if ko sudah kana bagi cemani, ani amanah Allah arah mu". I guess I believe that. 


I was scrolling through this one lady's pictures.. not gonna mention here. She looks glowy and I have to say "clean".. something just shows the pureness from her face. I guess a person is letting her go does have an effect on her.. I pray for your wellness from head to toe. Amin. I saw her at the mall last time but it feels weird to approach her.. even to smile at her. Lets just put it that way.. I'm not hating you.. its just.. I don't feel good to be put the blame on me when my intention is good for this two people eventhough its not working very well in the end. Somehow it did before the ends really totally over. hmm. what i'm saying here is.. amanah nya might be arah someone else.. not this one person anymore. maybe there is need to change this new person? or.. idk. 

Anyway, I attended Khursus Nikah for 3times already.. next week will be my final khursus. Having a lecturer in front of us and me listening very carefully.. here's one thing. As you people know.. "kata2 itu satu doa". Kata2 actually involves everything.. our mindset, what the heart is saying and all. As hard as I don't want to believe that.. actually it is true. what's in your thought but was not said aloud.. it is a doa. I came across few events in my life that I imagined dulu came true. scary huh? That is why you are not allowed to be a pessimistic. 

p/s O_O its 2 weeks. the wedding is in 2 weeks. and damn.. my room is not fully furnished yet. lol. and the parents kept on calling me every single day asking me this and that.. how can I relax my mind? ergh. 
Anywhoo, Happy Belated 3rd year Anniversary Shopian. It was more than 3 years from the day we met actually.. hahaha. 

0 comments: