Here goes pictures

Sunday, June 21, 2009

Hiiiiiii.. *grin*


I'm going to upload few pictures of me during my so-called "Autumn" in Brunei. lol. Location is a secret. hahaha. So yea.. these were taken 1/2 days before my solemnization. hehe. and guess what.. its kind of embarassing that the husband told me to be the model. esh. People were watching us playing with the camera and flash..

IMG_0716
IMG_0714
IMG_0692

I have more batch of these in my flickr.. too lazy to upload all.



Due to the addiction of wearing the fake eyelashes.. here's what I bought during my trip last time. hehehe. Wedding's fault as I wore fake eyelashes on most of my events like Nikah Ceremony, Berbedak as well as Sanding.

Zaty's eyelash

I know its blurry.. but i like the colours. hehehe.
Guess what.. I'm gonna start my attachment soon.. like this Monday. hmm. I hope.. and I think its going to be fine. There's only 2 of us who got accepted by this company.. me and Abby (my next-door friend and my cousin's friend as well). It'll be fun and I know its going to be tiring as the working hour is from 745 to 530 except for Friday.. until 430. Good Luck Zaty.

*thinking* how's all my friends coping up with world? nyeh. and heyy.. I haven't pick up our (Zaty and Eyan) official wedding photography.. too many things to do at one time is boring. and guys.. my early stage of married life is superb.. I love the husband so much and he's doing well.. obviously in front of his new desktop (don't deny it.. its still new!). and i'll tell ya when it gets boring.. lol. won't be insyaAllah.. i just want to cherish the start of the new life. hee. Have faith.

oh btw, Eyan did his hair art just this week.. he was only with it for 3/4 days and now he's cutting his hair again cause he is worried that the workplace is catching a heart attack just looking at his hair. nyeh nyeh nyeh. unfortunately its still visible.. and he doesn't want to go for skinned head. lol. so just put it that way. hehe.
keep on waiting.. i'll be uploading the pictures tonight.. i'll put some more photos soon! no worries. banyak ne gambar kami.. hahahaha.

0 comments: