Solemnization Part I

Monday, June 29, 2009

_MG_1341
_MG_1352
_MG_1405
_MG_1371
_MG_1407
_MG_1413
_MG_1417
_MG_1440
_MG_1461
_MG_1462
_MG_1463

These are the unedited pictures during solemnization. Damn.. resizing the pictures sure does make me feel sleepy. eheh. I haf part 2 of the solemnization. I'll be doing the editing beforehand though.. which might take few days. lol. Then i'll be posting my berbedak ceremony and sanding.

To ilah Aussie.. nah liat tia gambar ku. hehe. ko malar menagih ah. lol.

Last week was hectic with events. We have the Thai Product Fair at ICC. Then just last night we have Asian Product Expo (Raya is getting nearer.. so yea. byk kain ne). Then we have Kokami Expo at Giant with all the snakes stuff whatever. and we also have the Talent show at Mall. so yea.. its kinda scary though to go out when there are rise in the H1N1 cases here. Just this morning when I listened to the news.. I think it has reached 25 within 3/4 days. idk.

and 1 more thing.. school holiday is extended for 1 more week. I'm so unlucky that I won't be having my holidays until this end of year since I have my attachment. but.. yeay.. tani kerajakan next year ah. lol. oh well..

0 comments: