H1N1 news is scaring me..

Friday, July 3, 2009

As for now.. there are 93 cases is it? 20+ was released from the Hospital but then adding up is more than released. and one was defeated to h1n1.. its a 12 year old girl. kesian eh. sigh.

With my current condition.. seriously i'm scared to go out. idk if I have a low immune system whatsoever but better save then sorry. Is it possible that the virus is transferred through air? in that case.. people shouldn't be ignorant about this anymore. take an action please. What annoys me very badly.. MOH kept on saying not to panic. i mean.. that will give the assurance to the public that "IT IS OK TO GO OUT" wth. come on lahh.. think about it will ya?

Our housing environment is no longer save to me.. cause wanna know why? RBA workers like stewardess and pilot are staying here.. you never know~~ i'm not blaming them. but just being anxious. so yea.

Attachment.. its getting fun and fun eventhough.. stairs is fucking burdening.. and I know.. I should consider that as exercise. lol. I had my first staff meeting today and I was told to introduce myself by the General Manager.. i'm all clueless. He wants me to describe/explain myself.. and I only manage to tell my name and nickname and what I want to gain for this next 6 months. so yea.

Husband.. I love you. xOXo (hug. Big kiss. Big Hugg. kiss) hahahahaha. that Nacho Libre is stupid.

0 comments: