what's next?

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

I see life is.. idk. i've had a hard time adjusting with.. hmm. I just wish few people could understand what's "married life" actually.. I mean I want to have all the freedom. idk why is it that hard to get what I want. heh. I just wish the way i think is the same with others.. on the side of my pemikiran I mean. eh banar tahhhh.. furious ku bahhh.

This will be my 1st announcement in the blog.. i'm pregnant. I'm happy and tired at the same time.. its heavy and husband is so cute holding my tummy :) People have been wondering I guess.. so what. I kept on saying this.. don't judge me! Its unexpected but then.. I've been looking forward for this cause I seriously thought that I'm not able to carry one. for your information.. it was proposed since last year that my marriage will be this June 2009.. this is the real truth.. i'm not making up stories!

Guess what.. i've no problem with craving. I'm not fussy. I was being frigging sensitive in my early pregnancy. hahaha. that's not enjoyable at all.

0 comments: